Acne is one form of pimples that arise due to several reasons like pollution, unhealthy diet, stress, changes in hormones and lots more. No matter what the reason may be but acne is quite painful and sometimes you may have to seek the assistance of the doctor. That is why it is better to treat them at an early stage and get rid of it. There are lots of easy ways that you can try but here will talk about the home remedies for acne which are simple and at the same time result oriented too.
So let us take a quick look at the different home remedies that you can try.
- Cleansing – This is one of the best things that you can do. Go for homemade cleaners like the ones made of honey, you can even the coconut oil or apple cider vinegar which acts as an excellent cleanser for the skin. Doing it on a daily basis will have a lot of improvement in the skin thus overcoming acne too.
- Masks – Trying masks is also an effective way to get rid of the acne. Honey and yogurt mask is one of the best for acne. It is easy to prepare at home and at the same time puts an end to your acne as well as the blackheads. So you can try the masks which are really effective.
- Tea tree oil – Acne spots is one of the biggest problems as most of the creams leaves dark spots as well as scars which are difficult to treat. Tea tree oil is the best remedy because it not only treats the acne but the marks too. In this way, you are able to find a complete solution to your problem.
- Basil leaves – One of the reasons of developing acne is the bacteria so the first thing is to get rid of it. This can be done by using the basil leaves which kill the bacteria’s and make sure that your skin becomes clean from inside. Crush some leaves and apply it directly on the acne for the best results.
- Coconut oil – It is also a very effective treatment for acne and other skin problems. Just take few drops of coconut oil and massage it gently on the entire face. This may take around 5 minutes and then clean the excess oil off the face. Leave it and then wash after some time. The oil will help in opening the pores and making the acne dry.
- Lavender oil – Even lavender oil is an ideal home remedy to treat the acne. It not only makes your skin healthy but exfoliates as well. Thus your skin becomes nourished and free from acne. You will surely feel the difference as skin starts glowing and in a few days the acne marks will also fade away.
Apart from these home remedies, you should also change your diet and start a healthy lifestyle. This will have an overall impact on your health and body both.